Friday, August 31, 2007

Here are the first of my Kits for sale...

Ok, as promised, here are the first 2 kits available for purchase - they are the ones that I created for the Hughenden weekend. For the girls who come to my classes, I will be teaching the "Love" one here, but the other one most of you have already done a similar version of it.



"Love" is the 2 6in x6in stand alone frames which are above.

"U" is the 12in x 12in layout with a couple of
extra cards thrown in which is below.


Both these kits are $25.00 which includes postage and handling. Just email me on rlminett@optusnet.com.au if you are interested or need more info.

There are some extras that you need to complete the kits which are not supplied in the kits, but I can let you know what other bits you might need when you email me.
Ok, that it for now....I will load up some new kits soon.
Take care
Rach xx

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I just love these kits.

Kim Sonksen said...

oh my world - those kits are divine!!! If only the shipping from Oz wouldn't be so much

Anonymous said...

The kits look great. May have to pay you a visit.