Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Kids are back at school today...

I love my kids dearly, and i love not having to do the running around with school, however, I must say.......I LOVE THE PEACE and QUIET!!!! I can actually get some stuff done without the fighting, and the Mum, I'm bored, and the is it lunch time yet??? I can actually concentrate to some degree. However, I did just send out this Saturdays class info without the layouts attached...........Hmmmm, slight blonde moment there.

Anyway, thought that I would post the sneak peeks for this Saturdays classes. I actually did these for Scrapapple and loved them so much that I decided to do them as a class too.

Thanks for looking, I am off to work on my class for A Creative place - I really love what I am working with there too.

Have a great day!

Rach xx

8 comments:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

one word WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
the class sneak peeks look awesome, wish i could attend wonder if the boss would notice i was gone for days LOL

Anna said...

Hi Michelle, I love the wall hanging with family on it. Is it possible to view the whole lot I know it is a sneak peak for a class but I saw it on the Scrapapple web page in full and then it was taken off, I just love it and as I am in Melbourne I cannot attend your class, which is a shame. Your work is just beautiful and inspiring. Thanks Anna

Anna said...

Rachelle, I just realised I typed Michelle rather than Rachelle, in my previous post I am so sorry about it, I just read it and realised, not sure how to edit it. Anna

Rachelle said...

Anna, I have uploaded it into my gallery at Scrapapple, however it is quite small. So I will add to my creations for you. I really appreciate your lovely comment....It is so nice to read that people are inspired by my work. So thankyou!

Anonymous said...

I just love both of these, they are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Rachelle
I have just blog hopped from Caroles blog over to yours.

Your creations are truly amazing. Just beautiful!!!

Joanne

Anonymous said...

I just followed your link to a Creative Place to have a look at the class you are doing there....
WOW !!!!!!!!!!! they are
FANTASTIC !!!!!!! the girls should love those.

Nicole said...

Hi, just stopped in (been jumping from other peoples blogs and found yours) OMG you have such fantastic work. There is nothing I DON"T LOVE. You are one talented lady.