Monday, April 30, 2007

Biggest class ever from home...

Well I have finally managed to get on here and update things. Firstly, on Friday I had the biggest class ever in my studio(garage). Normally I only fit between 6 and maybe 8, but on Friday there was such a high demand for the class that we managed to squeeze in 12 lovely ladies. Sorry for the cramped feeling ladies - I really think that was just a one off......LOL! We all had a lot of fun and their layouts looked amazing.

I would also just like to say a thankyou to the 3 new ladies that came along, I truely hope you enjoyed yourselves and might venture out this way again. I have uploaded the class into my creations so you can pop over there and have a look if you wish.



Next, I had a massive weekend trying to finish 9 cards for Kidston Crafts (which I might add were due on Fri) - whoops!!! Almost finished now. We also got to catch up with some old friends for a BBQ on Sun - it was so great to see them again.......



Wow, I just went across to A Creative places blog to check out some of the classes that are being run next weekend on sun 6th May. OMG they are gorgeous, its going to be very hard to pick which ones to do. So if you aren't doing anything on Sun and feel like some time out scrappin, go and check it out.....it should be lots of fun.



Finally, I have just sent out the info for this Saturdays classes to those on my class list. I love these pages and had alot of hands on fun creating them. Here are the sneek peaks.

Have a great day everyone and take care.

Rach xx

2 comments:

Flinders Pony Club said...

These look excellent, make sure you post a full view once you have finished workshop!

Anonymous said...

Finally!!!!!! I got to see these IRL...OMG!!!! they are just SOOOOOO fabulous, I know I sound like a broken record but you really are on a roll and doing some incredible layouts, I am loving everything.