Thursday, April 5, 2007

The demand is there...

Ok girls, it looks like Saturday is going ahead, Wow I was really surprised on how many are interested in coming......that's great!

Andrea and I are working on the Album in a day project at the moment, which I must say I am loving. We are teaching it at a few Scrapbooking stores around Brisbane - its a big day, 5 hours, but so worth it. What you go home with is awesome. I am thinking of running it from my studio as well, if the numbers are there. Here are a couple of the pages to wet your appetite


Anyway that all from me at the moment as I have so much to do.

Have a GREAT Easter all of you and please drive safely.



Rach xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG,,,that is gorgeous,,put me down, I would love to do that, it's fabulous.

Anonymous said...

And I forgot to say Carole told me to tell you she LOVES it too, she wants to come to lessons, all the way from Gladstone,,,LOL
So we both want to know, how about ON LINE classes for those that can't get to Brissy??????????????(that is Carole's idea)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Rachelle, just gorgeous, would love to see it in real life.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Oh, yes online classes would be wonderful, would absolutely love it !!

lee said...

Love your book, love the layout, the colours oh yes indeed. I really must get that out of my stash and have a go at it. Thank for the inspiration.