Monday, October 19, 2009

Some new designs....

Check out these NEW chippie designs - I am really happy with how they turned out.
They are all available at Scrapping outback.
I can't wait to have a play with these and will post my creations as soon as they are done.

I love this one - It is so hard to get funky boy titles...
Perfect for my 3 boys!







This set of leaves are a perfect match for the sets of 3 flowers released last month.
I hope you like these as much as I do.....
I would love to know what you think - good or bad!!!!
So I have decided to give away 1 of each of these to 1 lucky person.....just leave a comment here and I will draw a random name from a hat on 30th Oct 09.
Good luck!
Remember, I want both good and bad comments!
Take care
Rach x





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach, wow, I love all your new designs. Yes, that is indeed one funky boy title and the lil ice creams are so adorable, remind me so much of my fav Candy Land papers :):):) And the house, well, how cute is that.... oh and the leaves, I could use a truckload of those. I def. have these on my list for my next order from you, well done on such beautiful designs, Tiff xxx.

Kelley Forrester said...

WOW!! They are just gorgeous!!! I LOVE them and could totally imagine using them too!! I want that ice cream one!!! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these - they are really "useable" (is that a word??)
My personal favourite is the funky house...and the versatile leaves...and the dying-to-be-blinged dragonflies...and the fabulous boy title...and the multi-use journaling patch...and the mouth-watering ice cream ... get the picture?? lol

I really love these.

Jane

Enina J Designs said...

Adorable as usual Rach :) I will be placing an order real soon before they sell out and I miss out. You are very clever :)

Bec said...

Love it!! Love it!! Love it!!

milena60 said...

КОМЕНТАРИИ БУДУТ САМЫЕ НЕЖНЫЕ И ДОБРЫЕ. я с УКРАИНА ЗВАТЬ МЕНЯ МИЛЕНА СЛУЧАЙНО ПОПАЛА К ТЕБЕ В ГОСТИ У ТЕБЯ ОЧЕНЬ УЮТНО СПОКОЙНО И РАДОСТНО В БЛОГЕ ЭТО НЕ СУМАШЕДШИЙ ДОМ У НАС ТАКИХ ЖЕНЩИН НАЗЫВАЮТ БЕРЕГИНЯ!УМНИЦА!

Anonymous said...

These chipboard designs are awesome I love them.

Melinda

Trudi Harrison said...

I've seen, I've bought and I LOVE them to bits!!

Tracy Firth said...

As always Rachelle they are simply gorgeous. Havn't been scrapping much but these little cuties would get any mojo flowing.
HUGS