Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Couple more layouts...

I absolutely love this photo - it is not an actual pose....I took this as they were dancing - I just managed to get the right frame.
I have used Rusty pickle "Pop star" and "Candy land" for this layout....I think the colours match perfectly!!!


This one here is a recent class that I did.....It was actually a remake sample of an earlier layout, but it looks so different in earthy colours...I love the end result!
Thanks for checking out my stuff....
Take Care...
Rach x


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach, I was soooooo chuffed that you left me a comment, it made me smile, thanks for that, Tiff xx.

Heidi E. said...

very cute layouts.. ♥

Trudi Harrison said...

Well caputured Rach - such an awesome photo. As always, your layouts are just fantastic!!