Monday, January 19, 2009

This months New Kaiser papers...

I got my delivery of the new papers the other day and have managed to have a little play with them. I still have 1 to go, but I will show you these ones first.
I have had the busiest week .......not only doing the layouts for Kaiser craft, but the Scrapping outback shop is getting more and more busy....
The orders came flooding in after I announced my 2 new challenges - My monthly Rusty Pickle challenge and the new 4 product challenge (the same as seen in Creating Keepsakes). I truly can't wait to see the results of these 2 challenges - the response has been amazing!!!!!
If you haven't been to Scrapping outback before, duck on over and check it out - there is some awesome stuff there!!!
Take care
Rach x

2 comments:

Al Hannah said...

Wow Rachelle, I so love what you have done with the papers! They look stunning. I think your cards are gorgeous!

Lauren said...

The cards are stunning I love the little bird too! I'll be heading over to have a look at the site soon as I finish work and can spend some time there! lol!