Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Big clean out time...

I have just spent the last 2 days cleaning out my studio and have decided to put all my excess Printed papers, vellums, embossed papers and textured papers into bargain packs for sale.

I have only taken photos of a few of them, and since then I have added some more to them the even them out more.

I have 9 packs in total and I am sorry, but it will have to be first in and paid, as I don't want to hold any if possible.

All packs vary slightly in how many papers they have and they all have a massive variety of manufacturers, but I will list them all below as well as a brief summary of what they contain. All packs would be perfect for people just starting out as there is a little of everything or those who are creating their heritage albums

Ok,

Pack 1 - 78 papers of mixed printed papers and printed/ embossed vellums. A combination of Boy, girl, earthy, double sided and Christmas. Retail Value about $140.00 Sell for Just $40 + P/H

Pack 2 - 79 papers - same as above

Pack 3 - 78 papers - same as above

Pack 4 - 80 papers - same as above

Pack 5 - 95 papers - Mixed, but with more girly themed papers - Retail value about $160 Sell for $45 + P/H.

Pack 6 - 75 papers - Mainly boy tones, heritage tones with a small amount of girl tones. Retail value about $130. Sell for $38 + P/H.

Pack 7 - 70 papers - Mainly heritage tones in printed papers, Stitched papers and Embossed papers. Retail Value about $130. Sell for $40 + P/H.

Pack 8 - same as above

Pack 9 - same as above.

All will be posted out in a pizza box and direct deposit is prefered.

Hope all of that makes sense - clear as MUD!!!!

Take care

Rach xx

No comments: