Friday, July 20, 2007

State championships....

Tomorrow we are off to our State School Aerobics and Hip hop championships....the boys are dancing in the morning and Tegan is in the afternoon - so I am in for yet another long day.... I must say I love watching all the Hip hop dance teams, but the aerobics after a while starts to look the same - especially when the same music is repeated over and over. However the girls who do the aerobics are amazing, they do things that no normal person is capable of - their strength is awesome!!!


Here is a couple of pics of the kids Dance teams.


If the make it through they are off to the Nationals in Sydney, so wish them luck....
Will let you know how they go after the semi's tomorrow.
Have a great day!
Rach xx

3 comments:

Flinders Pony Club said...

WOW! They look great...GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL...and I will check back for results!!!

Sandra said...

Good Luck kids, let me know how you go.

jilly said...

WooooHooooo Good luck everyone!