Monday, June 23, 2014

Scrapping Outback showcase...

BO BUNNY SHOWCASE

Hi everyone!
Sandrine has created some gorgeous Mid month inspiration for you this month, check it out below.
 I would like to share 2 layouts using Bo Bunny Papers! I just fell in love with those rich deep colours!
I also wanted to challenge myself as I don't usually use that kind of colour scheme.
I made 2 completely different layouts using "Autumn Song" Collection:

Bo Bunny - Autumn Song - Auburn


 Bo Bunny - Autumn Song - Amber d/sided paper

"Live Life to the Full"

Even though the papers were quite busy, I still wanted to alter them a little. I used Pink Paislee Mask with some Modeling Paste and some Spray Paint. I also used some Lindy's Stamp Gang Products.
 Just to darken some areas...

I then clustered lots of flowers under my photo
Added my title - Wood Veneer from Prima -
I created a rather tradiotional layout!


My next layout was just a whole lot of fun!

I used my leftover scraps from the first layout and lots of painting fun, the background paper is 7 Dots but you cant see much of it...

These are the other SO products that I used for that layout:

Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Autumn Leaves Set
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Autumn Leaves-magicals
 The Crafter's Workshop - 12X12 - Tiny Circles


"Love you to the Moon and back"


My background was created with texture paste mixed up with Magicals:
"Ponderosa Pines Olive" and "Red Hot Poker Orange"


Lots of different textures and colours but used some of the orange Bo Bunny papers in the banner and behind the photo!

2 completely different finishes but definitely a lot of fun!

Let me know what you think! Leave me a comment below!

There you have it, there are so many amazing products available at Scrapping Outback! Every month I get to have fun with them!
Thanks for stopping by!
The Scrapping Outback Team

No comments: