Thursday, June 27, 2013

More to share....

Another class layout to share - unfortunately, I didn't take the photo (wish I had) but is was taken by a very talented Chelsea Balfour. thanks for letting me use it Chelsea :) I did do a little photo editing on it, but the photo was gorgeous to start with. 

I have used the gorgeous 7 dots "Domestic Goddess" papers and "Dreamer" papers available HERE
 
                                              7 Dots Studio - Domestic Goddess - Proudly Handcrafted 7 Dots Studio - Dreamer - Night's Fever 
 The very beautiful 7 Gypsies colour rubbings Butterflies - HERE

7Gypsies - Colour Rubbings - Butterflies
 Ranger Distress inks - HERE
Distress Pad - Tattered Rose

Love Scribble Heart
  and the very cute Scrap Fx Love Scribble heart and love title also available HERE
     "Young Love"
I really Love how this layout turned out - I hope you do to :)

"Just be yourself"
This layout is also using the gorgeous 7 Dots Papers and stickers.....HERE
7 Dots Studio - All I Ever - Lazy Afternoon  7 Dots Studio - All I Ever - Velveteen Dreams 7 Dots Studio - All I Ever - Stickers 6x12
  Prima Flowers available - HERE Prima Marketing - Paquita - Dawn fabric flowers with matching leaves and gorgeous Wow Chipboard Birds Border 1 - HERE
Birds Border 1Thanks for looking - until next time....
Take Care
Rach x

1 comment:

Sandrine Dawes said...

Gorgeous gorgeous work Rach!!!!