Thursday, March 1, 2012

Layout update....

Just thought I would upload a few of my recent classes and challenges....
This one is from last weeks class where we made our own background and flower flourish using wire. I also taught the girls a funky new technique for the chippie.


The next 2 are this Saturday the 3rd March 2012 classes - once again creating our own background with a couple of cool techniques.


This bright and funky layout is my "White with a Twist" Challenge over at Scrapping outback. Go on over and check out the details HERE.


I have finally been able to do a "For me" layout - this one was a fun play around with a few bits and pieces, glimmer mists and stamps. I am pretty happy with how it turned out - It was nice to do a layout just because and not for a class :)




Ok, well thats it for now.....hope you like them.
Thanks for looking!!!

Take care
Rach x

1 comment:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

what do you mean 'like them'?? I LOVE them!! I'm still after all this time adoring all your amazing creative inspiration Rach...I love your 'just because' LO, specially the chandallier and all the lovely lace you made from the edge punch. the colours are gorgeous too xx