I think that the title about says it all - I am a Mum of 4 and I definately live in a Madhouse!!
Life is hectic, time is scarce, chores are a plenty, the demands of the taxi mum are never ending, sleep is deprived and laughter and love has no boundaries (mixed with alot of noise). Oh,I almost forgot.....Scrapbooking! My niche in life when time permits. Its what keeps me sane!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Just wanted to add a new challenge that we have just set over at
Scrapping Outbacks Blog it is a fun challenge using your own stash and you can be in the running to win this digi stamp.
Here is a cute little card that I made up using the above digi stamp - So easy to do!!!!
* Simply colour you image in photoshop, then save as a JPEG file.
* Open a word or publisher file/page.
* Drag your saved image into the opened page - resize to what ever you like - I actually made mine a little smaller than a card size and moved it to the top right hand corner, added some birthday cheer writing along the top and bottom.
* I also added another image of the same size, a smaller image and another even smaller image in the bottom half of the page.
* Print it out on a sheet of A4 bazzil.
* Cut straight across just below the writing and fold in half......there you go a really simple card.
* To add a little more pizzaz, I cut out the other 3 images and 3D layered the large one directly over the top of the card image, then added the medium sized one on the front of the card also.
* The smaller image, I glued inside the card.
* Finally add some kindly glitz and glossy crackle accent to the digi images for a little extra sparkle and there you have a really cool, yet easy card.
So go on over and check it out for your chance to win......