Friday, June 5, 2009

A couple of Rusty Pickle layouts...

Good morning to all.....
Wow, what a busy week....then again, every week is busy!
Seems like we just run around in circles and never seem to catch up - maybe one day!!!
Anyway, just thought that I would upload a couple of Rusty Pickle layouts - the first one using the White chocolate bunnies collection and the second one using the Candyland collection.








Rusty Pickle is just about to announce who the Amazing Race runners will be for this years DT competition - I must say some of the entries where absolutely amazing - It was very difficult to narrow the list down to our top 6.
I can't wait to see who is about to run the race....it will be so cool being on the other side this time.
All I can say is Good Luck to all who entered!!!!
I will keep you posted on the progress of the race!
Until then,
Take care,
Rach x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach, thanks for the inspiration with the Candy Lane, I really love the sun but wasw not quite sure how to cut it from the paper with all the other stuff on there, now I do. Such wonderful, wonderful layouts and I espesh love the title on the top one, Tiff :o)

Anonymous said...

Rach these layouts are just gorgeous, they are so unique and so very you, love them !!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I love how you used the products! Great job!
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step