Monday, October 8, 2007

Good news...

I just wanted to let those of you that were interested in doing my classes at
The Scrapbook Princess on Saturday 13Th Oct and may have missed out due to them being booked out - there have been a couple of cancellations so there are some openings available, but be quick as they might go quickly. Here are some sneak peeks for you...
So, if you are wanting to see these classes, they are down at
The Scrapbook Princess and you will need to book with them.
I look forward to seeing some of you there.
Take care...
Rach

4 comments:

Fiorella said...

Everything looks fantastic....unfortunately I'm a bit far away ;-) but I'd like to live closer!
hugs from Italy. Fiorella

Karen said...

Oh these sneaks look stunning!!!

YOur use of colour amazes me! I love it.

Flinders Pony Club said...

They look good...may there be a buy pack later!!!! LOL!!! Would be nice....for us long distance girls. Cheers alana xxoo

Kimmi said...

Thank you for the heads up I will see you there. The projects look great.

Kim