Thursday, March 22, 2007

I am back....

Well I am back in the land of the living again.....I have been sooooooo busy with lots of stuff. The classes at the Kidston Craft event went really well, I got some great feed back and met some wonderful ladies. Here is what I had to teach 3 times over the 2 days.






















I got to do a class with Lance Anderson from Rusty pickel yesterday, the girls from A Creative Place asked me to come along as their guest......Woo Hoo!!!- it was great to be on the other side of the table for a change. It was a great class, I enjoyed it!!
I will be teaching a class for them in May at their Creative weekend event - I am really looking forward to it as I Love what I am working with.


I have also been working on my Class project for Scrapapple for the June Scrapbooking convention. Its getting there, not quite happy with it yet, but am working on it.

Well thats it for me for the moment as I really need to get back to work.
Have a great thursday everyone.
Rach x

No comments: